Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Too Long...

Ok. I know it's been too long. And I only tend to come here when I want something, but it's been a busy year. To catch you up - 

We got married.


And it was awesome.

I set up a darkroom at home.


And it was awesome. 

My dog turned eleven. 


And we're going to have a party for her this weekend. 

There were a few other things here and there, but really these are the high points. These, and the rededicated commitment to this blog and our sister blog over at,  The Mountain and The Sea

To remind you how this works - 

Here you will find announcements for my upcoming exhibitions and events, works in progress, and artist's who inspire me; lots of photographers and painters and printmakers (sometimes installation). 

There, you'll find some of the same, though my voice is not alone (I have The Sea to contend with). At The Mountain and The Sea, look for announcements for upcoming exhibition and events, notice of sales and new postings to our etsy store (coming in the next few months), and artist's and designers who inspire us in both the fantastic and the everyday. 

So enjoy, I am going to. And where ever you are out there - Happy Spring!!!

No comments: